Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Thanks for caring about Allan Shelden II and Elizabeth Warren Shelden.

On Tuesday October 6 , 2009 this blog will be 3 years old, I never thought it would last this long.I want to thank all people who took  time out from there busy lifes to learn about the Shelden Family.I started to learn about this amazing family in 1994, I never new it would last this long.This blog has involved not only about the Shelden's ,but about things I like.First my passion is learning about and watching gorillas.Second I love nature and zoos.Most of all this dedicate to Sunshine the Gorilla who died on March 11, 2008 in the Detroit Zoo. And it's about how much the Shelden family cared about Detroit and Michigan.Learning about Detroit and Michigan has taken me on wonderful journey through Michigan and beyond.I found out the Shelden's had a imprint all over America.I have much more information to add, but what I looking for is more pictures of the family.If any one has a picture of Elizabeth Warren Shelden mother, Mary Caroline Warren, I would love to see it.This journey has been a labor of love. But I didn't do this along,there so many people who help be, to many to list. I want to Thank them all. With out them this wouldn't be possible.I don't have any idea how long this will last, but I hope you will still care about The Shelden Family and still go along on this wonderful journey.

Thanks 
Jerry.